Don’t mind me; I’m just updating my list for the week-ish. I finished A King’s Tale, and started Stolen Throne, so those two items are checked off from my last list. What’s left:
- Continue hunts & side quests in FFXV, then do those other two Imperial bases and start streaming again.
- Continue Stolen Throne and post more about that. Doing three chapters on that first post worked well, so while I’m still not setting a firm “gotta do this much before a post, no more no less” (cause if I do that, it’s not going to flow) at the same time three chapters is a nice, manageable amount so that may end up being the average.
- Start I Am Setsuna.
- Finish the episodes of Fairy Tail I currently have, which is the Blu-Ray set Collection 6. Which, unfortunately… is the Key to the Starry Sky arc. I’m taking it better than Brian is, because I know spoilers that put some of it into context, but that doesn’t mean the arc hasn’t started slower and more awkward than the Oracion Seis did.
- Order Collection 7 to follow this one up with. It’ll still have some of KttSS, but it also starts the Grand Magic Games!
- Tinker with OBS.
- Alternately, win obnoxious amounts of money and go out the easy way & buy the Ripsaw or something. Especially since I could use that on non-PS4 consoles, too. Oh, and if I did win obnoxious amounts of money, put a significant portion of it to good use. That’s one of those things that should be obvious, but who knows.
- Catch up on: Flash (1st priority), Voltron season 2 (2nd priority), and Supergirl (3rd priority).
- As for Arrow and Legends, I like them, but they aren’t the same as Flash and Supergirl.
Um… That’ll do for now. I’ll only get through maybe half of this in the next week-ish, but I’m working my way through. It’s not like I want to have nothing to do. I think I’ll start with Fairy Tail and reading, then see how far I can get from there.