So, a few things, I guess? Basically, work’s been absurdly chaotic for about a month now. I’ve been able to get in some of my anime/tv time as planned, and I got through a first playthrough of Episode Gladiolus, but other than those I’m more or less asleep before I even get home so very little’s been done on any other front. Well, I did catch up FFXV to the back-to-streaming point last… Sunday? …but I’m going to try to put that down while I catch up on Dragon Age stuff. Once I get another few posts to the Re-Everything in, I’ll go back to alternating the two. And the Re-Everything? I’m planning to get one more post up for that by this next chapter of The Stolen Throne. So, tomorrow or Sunday, so long as I can stay awake long enough to type something up.
Let’s see what else was I meaning to include here?
My new hair dye came in yesterday, so I’m going to get Brian to help me with that this weekend. Before and after pics to follow. I went this morning to delete my LJ, since I’ve been planning to do that anyway, and found it already deleted. I guess some admin somewhere saw me post about planning to do so, and did it for me? Either way, that site comes off the “where to find me” posts I have everywhere now. I might replace it with Dreamwidth, but I don’t think I used it enough to need a replacement. I’ll update everything if I decide otherwise.
Crap, I swear I had more to post when I opened up this window. I guess whatever for now…
tl;dr: life is hectic, I’m sleeping more than getting me-things done, but I’ll catch up eventually.
Don’t mind me; I’m just updating my list for the week-ish. I finished A King’s Tale, and started Stolen Throne, so those two items are checked off from my last list. What’s left:
- Continue hunts & side quests in FFXV, then do those other two Imperial bases and start streaming again.
- Continue Stolen Throne and post more about that. Doing three chapters on that first post worked well, so while I’m still not setting a firm “gotta do this much before a post, no more no less” (cause if I do that, it’s not going to flow) at the same time three chapters is a nice, manageable amount so that may end up being the average.
- Start I Am Setsuna.
- Finish the episodes of Fairy Tail I currently have, which is the Blu-Ray set Collection 6. Which, unfortunately… is the Key to the Starry Sky arc. I’m taking it better than Brian is, because I know spoilers that put some of it into context, but that doesn’t mean the arc hasn’t started slower and more awkward than the Oracion Seis did.
- Order Collection 7 to follow this one up with. It’ll still have some of KttSS, but it also starts the Grand Magic Games!
- Tinker with OBS.
- Alternately, win obnoxious amounts of money and go out the easy way & buy the Ripsaw or something. Especially since I could use that on non-PS4 consoles, too. Oh, and if I did win obnoxious amounts of money, put a significant portion of it to good use. That’s one of those things that should be obvious, but who knows.
- Catch up on: Flash (1st priority), Voltron season 2 (2nd priority), and Supergirl (3rd priority).
- As for Arrow and Legends, I like them, but they aren’t the same as Flash and Supergirl.
Um… That’ll do for now. I’ll only get through maybe half of this in the next week-ish, but I’m working my way through. It’s not like I want to have nothing to do. I think I’ll start with Fairy Tail and reading, then see how far I can get from there.